Quick and easy guide to setup DHL Express as a carrier
Navigate to Settings > Carriers > Create Carrier and press 'Create Carrier' for DHL Express.
Give your carrier a name and enter the credentials:
- DHL Express Username
- DHL Express Password
- DHL Export account number
- DHL Import account number (optional)
- Specify your currency
- Select your drop off type
- Upload a signature (PNG or JPG)
- Provide a signature name (optional)
- Choose if you wish Webshipper to ignore all customs validation. This will turn off all error messages in Webshipper regarding customs on this carrier.
- Specify sender country (your country)
- Declaration statement
- Additional invoice comment