To use the UPS carrier integration you will need to get the following information:
- UPS Username (acquired when signing up)
- UPS Password (acquired when signing up)
- UPS Access Token (see 5 steps below)
- UPS Account Number (acquired when signing up)
- Setup the UPS carrier
- Navigate to https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit?loc=en_US
- Then press "Request an access key"
3. In the login screen, Login to your new account
4. Click "Request an access key" in the bottom on the screen
5. After a short wait, the access token will appear here:
Setup the UPS carrier
Navigate to your Webshipper account and go to Settings > Carriers > Create carrier > Select UPS.
Fill in the details from UPS and Click Create carrier.