To configure a return portal in Webshipper go to Settings > Return Portals and click "New return portal"
- Name is used to identify portals in Webshipper
- Order channel is which order channel this portal belongs to. You can have more return portals per order channel, e.g. one in Danish and one in English
- Language is which language the return portal should be in
- Interval for returns is used to limit how long after an order has been dispatched it can be returned, in days. Notice that it is counted as days after the order was marked as "dispatched"
- E-mail template. Either create a new return mail template by clicking "Create new return email template" or select a suitable one from the list.
- Parcel slip. Either create a new return slip with "Create new slip template" or select one from the list.
Cause of return
If "Require comment to be filled" the customer must fill out a comment field before proceeding. At least one cause of return is required.
Shipping methods are the different options the customer should have for returning. The selectable shipping rates are the return rates configured on the order channel selected above. If you don't see any shipping rates in the list, you must create one before setting up shipping methods (you can set up the return portal before creating new return shipping rates). At least one shipping method is required.
Name is the name the customer sees.
Refund methods are the options the customer can choose from when returning items. At least one refund method is required.
Customs styling allows to you customize the look of the return portal to match your e-commerce system and your brand using CSS.
If you are new to CSS take a look here to learn more. W3 Schools CSS