Quick and easy guide to set up B2C Europe as a carrier
To start using B2C Europe , you will need to create them as a carrier. To do this, go to Settings > Carriers and find B2C Europe in the list. Select it and click "Create Carrier".
You will now need to enter
- The carrier name (as default will set to B2C Europe)
- Authentication key (Required)
- Account scramble ( Required for tracking links)
- Shipping method
- User ID (Required for the service Return your Parcel)
- Password (Required for the service Return your Parcel)
Once entered, all you have to do is press "Create Carrier" and you are all set and ready to start creating shipping methods with B2C Europe.