A few simple steps to show you how to connect your Dandomain to your Webshipper account
To get started with Webshipper for Dandomain, you will need to do three simple steps.
1) Create an API token in Dandomain,
2) Create an order channel
3) Create your shipping rates
1) Creating the Dandomain API token
- Sign in to your Dandomain store
- Navigate to Indstillinger > Integration
- Click "Tilføj ny bruger" and fill the form as shown below
- Save API token, as it cannot be shown later
2) Creating the order channel in Webshipper
To set up the connection in Webshipper, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your Webshipper account
- Navigate to Settings > Order channels > New order channel > Dandomain
- Assign the attributes provided in the order channel form.
- Shop URL
The Shop URL is the URL of your dandomain store. For example https://webshipper.webshop8.dk
- API Token
Which is the token you created earlier
- Store ID (optional)
This is the ID of your Dandomain store. This is purely used to fetch location for products and is often not needed. If you need locations, please contact Dandomain to get your Store ID.
- Status ID for closed orders
By default, Webshipper will change the order status to 'sent' in Dandomain as long as fulfill automatically is enabled for the order channel. In the rare case, you want the status to be different; you can optionally assign another status ID.
- Shop URL
- .Click "Create order channel"
3) Creating your shipping rates
Now you need to set up shipping rates for your newly created order channel. If you are not sure how to do this, please have a look at our article about shipping rates read more here