About the Hostedshop integration
The new platform created by Hostedshop now features Scannet, Dandoamin, Smartweb, and Wannafind all in one. In Webshipper we have individual order channel integrations. So if you have moved your shop to the new Hostedshop look, we recommend that you use the Scannet integration which is the one we altered to fit the new HostedShop integration.
If you still use the old Dandomain admin, then you will need to create the integration for the old admin instead. Click here to go to the guide (will open in a new window).
1. Go to your system backend and create a new API employee.
To begin the setup you will need an API User in your shop backend to use as key credentials to the integration. So, log in to your shop admin and select Settings > People and create an API user.
The mail and password that you create, will be the credentials you need to enter into Webshipper.
3. make sure that the account is set to allow API
Once this is done, open a new tab and open your Webshipper account.
Tip: the new dandomaoin will look a little different and have a UI more like this:
2. Create a new order channel
Navigate to Settings > Order channels > New order channel > select Scannet > Click Connect.
- API Username from Scannet
- API password from Scannet
- Scannet transfer status - Select id of transfer status
- Scannet status id for closed orders - Select id of which status orders should be completed in (requires fulfill automatically is checked further down on the page. Otherwise this field will not be used.)
- Comment Source - Select which field Webshipper should import customer comments from
- CHECKBOX - Should the transaction be completed by webshipper in Scannet? (When fulfilled, should the transaction also be completed?)
- Site id - From which of your Scannet site id's should we import orders?
- Additional attributes - enter the name of your attribute to import it to your orders
- Country of Origin - select your Country of Origin field
- Tariff Number- select your tariff number / HS code field
Thats all that is needed to get started. You can now import orders from HostedShop and process them in Webshipper. :)