1. Setup the Order Channel
To get started with your Opencart, go to Settings > Order channels > Click New order channel > select Opencart from the list > click Connect.
Give your order channel a name of your choice and complete the setup.
Once you have set up the order channel, you can start to create your shipping methods and define your rates as you would like them to be.
2. Create your API
As Opencart is a free open source, it allows for API integrations. To complete the Setup in Webshipper, go to Settings > Access and tokens and create your API key for Opencart.
3. Page Design
Usually, when setting up an Opencart integration it is because your web company is Page Design. Page Design offers various solutions to their customers. One of these solutions include a Shipping module set up inside Page Design.
In the module you will need to enter your Webshipper info:
- Your newly created API token
- Your order channel ID (see here how to find it)
- Your Tenant/account name (see here how to find it)
- Set your designed drop point
- Set if your orders should be automatically processed and fulfilled
- Enable your Webshipper integration
If you have any questions in regards to your Page Design setup, please contact Page Design