This guide will show you all the details of the woocommerce plugin settings and what you are able to configure.
Navigate to Woocommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping options, to find the settings.
Woocommerce Shipping options
- Calculator needs to be enabled or the shipping calculator will not work in checkout.
- Choose if you wish to hide shipping costs until an address is entered.
- Set a default shipping destination.
- Enable debug to see logs and avoid cache issues.
- For the Webshipper rates to function, you will need to enter your configuration string from the specific order channel inside your Webshipper account.
- Customize your drop down drop point selector if used in current theme.
- Filter rates in checkout based on shop currency. Useful for multi currency shops. If you check this box, it will only display webshipper rates that matches the same currency as the one defined in checkout.
- If you have created a google maps API key, you can enter it here to display a map locator for drop points. Click here to see how to create your google maps api key.
- Define on which status your orders should be imported to Webshipper in.
- Check run imports async if you do not wish for orders to be imported instantly. This will enable a background service that will ensure the orders will be imported when the shop has the time for it.
- Overwrite billing address with drop point address. In general keep this unchecked to avoid issues with your carrier.
- Disable rate quotes for testing purposes only.